Balcony cabin on Med cruise?

tango55

Hi there. We are booked on the Star Princess Mediterranean cruise this October, and have booked an aft balcony (C753). It's our first time getting a balcony, and my husband seems to think we won't be spending much time on it since it's such a busy itinerary. He says we should save money and book an inside cabin.

What do you think? Will it be a waste to have a blacony on this cruise?

Terry

Hi there. We are booked on the Star Princess Mediterranean cruise this October, and have booked an aft balcony (C753). It's our first time getting a balcony, and my husband seems to think we won't be spending much time on it since it's such a busy itinerary. He says we should save money and book an inside cabin.

What do you think? Will it be a waste to have a blacony on this cruise?

Terry

You really need a balcony in the Mediterranean. There are so many beautiful sights to see on the way to your ports. Be sure and try the Ultimate Balcony Dinner on one of your sea days, it's worth the $50 per person and unforgetable.

We had a balcony last summer on Celebrity Millennium for our Med cruise. Like the Princess Med cruise, it was very port intensive, but it's wonderful waking each morning to a new coastline and/or port - very quaint and beautiful (maybe not Piraeus?). And having coffee in the morning (or breakfast) and wine/drinks in the afternoon on your balcony, including for sailaways, was incredibly cool. If you can afford it, by all means take the balcony.

Sam

:) We were on a Med cruise last summer and we only had an outside room. I think this is one of the best cruises for a balcony. So many gorgeous views to see and having a balcony you can just relax and look out. Plus a lot of friends we met, kept their doors open at night for the water sounds and the fresh air!! I think it will be awesome.

You got a great cabin - C753 is one of the most sought after cabin - do a query and you'll see why! The balcony for that cabin is BIG and the views and experience of sitting outside soaking in the sun while you sail into or out of a port is amazing.

I booked a balcony for myself on our upcoming medi cruise and won't think of going back!

Besides, alot of the OV rooms on the grand or larger class ships have partial views and such, not worth it in my opinion...

Have a great cruise and stop second-guessing yourself! :D

Archived