Carnival Pride Room 7301

johnaricka

Hi All, We are booked in room 7301 (cat 9A) which boasts the balcony. Wondering if anyone has any pics of it. Forgive me, I have searched it but keep coming up empty. All the reviews for this cabin are great. It's gonna be a family of four. TIA

We were on the Pride 3 weeks ago in the aft corner wrap-around deck cabin and walked by 7301 many times and peeked a bit when the door was open, looks like a very nice cabin, but I don't have any pics.....

We were on the Pride 3 weeks ago in the aft corner wrap-around deck cabin and walked by 7301 many times and peeked a bit when the door was open, looks like a very nice cabin, but I don't have any pics.....

Aft cabin farther down...right?

Hi All, We are booked in room 7301 (cat 9A) which boasts the balcony. Wondering if anyone has any pics of it. Forgive me, I have searched it but keep coming up empty. All the reviews for this cabin are great. It's gonna be a family of four. TIA

We were upgraded to that cabin but on the Spirit, You will totally love it, very large cabin lots of room and extended Balcony. Sorry I don't have pictures but if I was booking another Cat. 9a on the Spirit Class ships that would be the one.

Fred

We were upgraded to that cabin but on the Spirit, You will totally love it, very large cabin lots of room and extended Balcony. Sorry I don't have pictures but if I was booking another Cat. 9a on the Spirit Class ships that would be the one.

Fred

Oh I cant wait! we had the bottom of the barrel for the girls trip and it was fine but this will be DH first cruise and I want him to LOVE it the way I did. Plus, dont want to be tripping over the kids in the small room.

Oh I cant wait! we had the bottom of the barrel for the girls trip and it was fine but this will be DH first cruise and I want him to LOVE it the way I did. Plus, dont want to be tripping over the kids in the small room.

When we first walked into 7301, We thought it was a Cat. 11 cabin, thats how big it is. Check it out on the Deck Plan, it stands out.

Fred

We stayed in the room below 7301 on the legend .......room looks the same. I have pics if you want me to e-mail em to ya, e-mail me at Beezalar @ aol.com Great room! trisha

Thats not 7301 in that picture, 7301 is more of a square cabin, much bigger then the one in the picture. The real 7301 has more windows.

You have to scroll down and click on room 7301.

I did that, still not 7301, 7301 has a Window first, then a wall where the T.V. is on, Another window before the balcony doors. That pic looks more like a 8A.

If you scroll down to the Cat. 11a and click on those pictures, you will see that they have a small wall that separates a window and the balcony, this is how 7301 is set up. Thats why I said in the past this is as big as a Cat. 11a, I should know I had this cabin on the Spirit.

Fred

That is a start though. Thanks. The one we have has a pull down. Not sure my youngest will want to sleep on it though. He is a bit of a baby and I imagine in the middle of the night he will be next to daddy.....and I will be on the pull down..lol

Ok this is what I was trying to Discribe, this is what a 7301 looks like, not like that Cat. 8a pic. Note there is a Window on the left side, then a wall that holds the T.V. then the balcony door and another window on the right. According to CruiseStateroom.com this one is Cabin 5243, Its the same cabin, just on a lower Deck.

Fred

stateroom5243b.jpg

We stayed in the room below 7301 on the legend .......room looks the same. I have pics if you want me to e-mail em to ya, e-mail me at Beezalar @ aol.com Great room! trisha

Hey am I invisible??? I have pics Trisha

Try going to aa.com (American airlines) they have 360 tours and cat. 9a is one of them. really considered booking one but wasnt sure...because elevaters are in front..(pride ship)the room looks great..very roomy!!!!

Try going to aa.com (American airlines) they have 360 tours and cat. 9a is one of them. really considered booking one but wasnt sure...because elevaters are in front..(pride ship)the room looks great..very roomy!!!!

I didnt see what you saw????

Archived