Group of six - will we have our own dining table?

We will be on The Freedom and this is our first time with RCL (save the best for last?). On Princess, Disney and Celebrity - we've always had our own table. We didn't arrange it that way, but really enjoyed that time with our family to reflect on the day, and talk about plans for the evening and next day.

Now I am wondering... Is there a chance that we'll have tablemates?

Thanks for any insight....

We are a family of 5 and have always requested our own table with our dining reservation linked. (We travel in 2 rooms.) We've been fortunate enough to be seated at our own table for 6 on all 3 sailings.

We were on the Sovereign a few years ago as a group of 6 & were seated at our own table. We had requested a large table but I guess they considered 6 a big table. I'm sure if you link your reservations & request to be alone it won't be a problem. IF for some reason when you get onboard you aren't all together you can always see the Matri di and they will change it for you.

Archived