Hooking Up?

MIGGI

:confused: Not sure what you mean. There will be lots of folks on each excursion. Remember, Cruise Critic members are only a small percentage of the passengers on the ship. You'll find many going on each excursion, once onboard. Does that help?

Why Am I Having So Much Trouble Finding Others For Excursions?

Quite simple, you are going on a cruise, Regatta, that does not get that much attention. If you were on Princess or Carnival, more people would be on your cruise. A simple fact of numbers.

Could you explain what you just wrote? Makes no sense to me. What's a regatta have to do with an ocean voyage? And more passengers?:confused:
LOL, Cotton. In this case the OP is going on a Baltic cruise with the Regatta company (not a boat race) in July. Its so small even you did not recognize the name, which was the point of jlp's post. :D

Guest KimberlyB

Hey MIGGI, hope you don't mind my chiming in here. The best resource on our message boards for finding others on your sailing is the Roll Call forum. Someone mentioned you are sailing Oceania Regatta; here's a quick link to the Roll Call for that specific ship: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=423. Just scroll through the sail dates and find yours; I'm sure you'll find some new friends to set up excursions with.

Archived