2008 Deployment Schedule

Ella2

This is doing my head in!!! I just phoned RCI at 2pm GMT as I was told to do and now I'm being told that they don't know when it will become available. :mad:

How come it's so hard to get a straight answer from these guys?!?

Sylvia - it is open for sale in the UK - try again!

Thanks for your post. However, I am not believing anything anymore unless I see it for myself. I am very frustrated at this point. Just out of curiosity, how did you find out that the prices were loaded on the website about 2-3 hours later? Do you have some inside information? 10 AM? What time zone are you referring to?

We originally Checked on line for the pricing which was not available, and phoned C & A and the Bookings did open at about 1000 am. Prices on line

appeared gradually between 100pm and 130pm est !!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=530939

Man this is verrrrrrrrrrrrrry stressssssssssssssssssful.

I've got my daughter now asking when the prices/bookings goin to be out and she's not really interested for her she's just tired of me wasting my days away waiting and talking about it and getting upset when another day/night rolls by and still nothing going on.

First I hear from RCCl that it's gonna be Mon, then maybe Tues, then it for sure should be Wed and now they say when I call from different people either sometime this week or I don't know.

My birthday is tomorrow and I was hopin these bookings would be out of the way so I could enjoy my birthday but it looks like I'll be spending it at home by the computer until I can get these booked.

BOY WOULD THAT REALLY UPSET MY DAUGHTER IF SHE COMES TO GET ME TO GO OUT TO CELEBRATE AND I TELL HER I HAVE TO STAY HOME FOR A FOURTH DAY!

WHEW! CJ :) :)

Would someone please go get me a decaf, lowfat Latte; it would appear that my posterior will be glued to this chair for the next few hours.

Boy, would I ever love to own a business that has clients clamouring for my product/services to this degree.

Kathy

Thanks Albert. It's annoying me sooo much. I just really want to book this, as you can tell... Why is it taking them so long, when they managed to get the other sailing up nearly a month ago.

I'd better get back to work, lost enough time already. :(

Booked AOS Sept 08.......got through at 6:01 this morning. Was able to get the three Aft rooms deck 10 I wanted.:D Good luck to all!

Congrats !!!! Pricing is still not online Yet !!!

Opening today will be Adventure Freedom Liberty mariner caribbean sailings into 2009

All mexico sailings 3,4 7 night

transatlantic with the exception of the Independence

Nothing for Alaska or Independence caribbean yet

I checked last night for Caribbean for May 08 and still only came up with the NY dailings. DH does not want to sail out of NY.:rolleyes: Not even the availability of a cover of the hump cabin with a little extra balcony room would sway him. I have to be more patient. :cool:

Booked AOS Sept 08.......got through at 6:01 this morning. Was able to get the three Aft rooms deck 10 I wanted.:D Good luck to all!

WELL AREN'T WE SPECIAL! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ALL AFTS. GIVE ME ONE!

NAH, I'MA WAITING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE FOR ALASKA!

My daughter just texed me and said she's comin to visit and told me to STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!

I don't think so, well I guess I can take it to the other room with me and visit with her! LOL

I NEED SOMETHIN A LITTLE STRONGER THAN THIS TEA BUT OH I MUST BE GOOD AND ALERT!

CJ :) :)

I checked last night for Caribbean for May 08 and still only came up with the NY dailings. DH does not want to sail out of NY.:rolleyes: Not even the availability of a cover of the hump cabin with a little extra balcony room would sway him. I have to be more patient. :cool:

Just remember that when leaving Bayonne, Cape Liberty, you are in the Gulf Stream in about 16 Hours !!! We just came Off of the Noordam on 3/21 and had 65F the next Morning !!!!

DH does not want to sail out of NY.:rolleyes: Not even the availability of a cover of the hump cabin with a little extra balcony room would sway him. I have to be more patient. :cool:

My DH said he never wants to fly from San Juan again. He says after disembarking and going through customs, its not worht it to him to get off any cruise ship from there. We'll see.

I better at least get out of my jammies b4 my DD gets here. Been on here on and wee hours of the morning and not stop since 5AM. Boy that's 5 hours I gotta go stretch! 1, 2, 3 ok that's enough. Now I'll sit back down and wait and wait and wait.

IS THERE NO END TO THIS!

OH NO, MY DAUGHTERS AT THE DOOR, SHOULD I LET HER IN?

I MUST IT'S RAINING!

OH LET'S JUST LIGHTEN UP, PEOPLE. YELL I'LL KEEP TELLING MYSELF THAT!

PATIENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER! PATIENCE MY A**!

GIVE ME THAT BOOKING, NOW!

OKAY NOW THAT THAT'S OFF MY CHEST! CJ :) :)

CJ, thank your DD for me. Needed that coffee.

OK, just called again - Alaska -- not yet. I asked the rep. if they will see the info before it hits the website and he said "yes, a little bit"....

and so we wait............

Kathy

Archived