2008 Deployment Schedule

Ella2

This is killing me. . . . Just off the phone with them and I asked about Alaska. He said it was not opening until next week! He said the revenue dept just told them. Who knows??? I told him I thought it was supposed to be this week; the only thing opened was the carribean through March, 2009

Ugh. Still waiting.

Tomko2,

What sailing are you looking at for Alaska? Which ship? We are looking at Radiance in June. I was told several hours ago that it would open in an hour. I have tried so many time that I think they know my name by voice now...

Nancy

So, I read a thread about how someone's TA said CC members are crazy. I'm suddenly convinced she is right. :D

Fortunately for us, we are probably the only people on the planet scrambling for these newly released cruises meaning we will probably all get what we want. And then we will get our prices reduced as we check for daily price reductions for months on end. It pays to be crazy. ;)

Me too. The RC website doesn't show any Summer '08 sailings for Alaska Cruisetours yet. Is this info available somewhere else?

...haven't even seen an itinerary flyer yet...know Vision's not going back, tho...

Tomko2,

What sailing are you looking at for Alaska? Which ship? We are looking at Radiance in June. I was told several hours ago that it would open in an hour. I have tried so many time that I think they know my name by voice now...

Nancy

We are looking for late May - early June. Either the Radience or the Serenade. I keep getting Tiger when I call - nice guy and very patient.

I have been sitting here checking the Boards, RCI and playing Sudoku since early this morning.

Now my attention is wandering and I am looking at booking a Caribbean 7 night in 2009 (waiting for my DH to come home from his walk so we can have a "chat" LOL).

Sandra Lee's post is not good news at all!

Every once in a while the Alaska bookings show two Mexico cruises so I guess they are doing some work on them.

Kathy

Tiger is nice:rolleyes: , but Frank is even nicer..(or he is just tired of hearing my whining.:p ) He took all of my info down and said he would call me when they open up today or tomorrow. I can't be put off that easily though, I will still be checking...

We are looking for a southbound 6/13, 6/27, or 7/11

Nancy

Does anyone know when they will release the Spring 2009 Transatlantic schedule? :D

Really. I want to plan a round trip with frequent flier miles to complete a round trip back from Barcelona. I bet it's too soon for the airlines though.

I just checked the airlines. They only book a year ahead. I never knew that. I have a long time to wait to plan that part of my TA cruise.

I just called about Pacific Northwest cruises. The mainline said "sometime this week or next week" (nice and specific:( ). When I called C&A they said most likely tomorrow morning, but perhaps friday....

The RCI operator did tell me it would be today, but she "had no idea" what time. You can tell they're ready for it all to be over with...

The RCI operator did tell me it would be today, but she "had no idea" what time. You can tell they're ready for it all to be over with...

Yes, I'm sure that they dread this time of year. I've been checking ever other hour for the Hawaii cruises.

d

Hello! Does anyone know if the Independence is doing a re-positioning? And if so.... has the Eastern version (if there is one) come out? Thanks.

The first Transatlantic the Independance will be doing is the WESTBOUND in NOV 08 from Southampton to Ft Lauderdale, but as of today this is not on sale although the other 08 Transatlantic schedules have been released today.

Archived