Western Caribbean Excursions?

We just did that exact same itenery on NOS and commented on how much we love every excursion we chose this trip. In Labadee we went on a kayak tour and it was a blast. It was slow and he taught everyone how to do it but it was a great way to see parts of th eisland you would not otherwise.

In Grand Cayman we went to 7 mile beach because all of the stingray tours were cancelled due to high winds but it was nice there.

Jamaica.........I LOVED this day! We took the Brimmer Hall, Dunns River Falls tour through the ship. We had a guide that was outstanding. We went and toured the plantation and then they took us to a beach resort for lunch which was gorgeous. Afterwards we went to Dunn's river falls and then she took us shopping. Each stop she stepped in and did not let the locals get too near or close enough to badger us. She went into the shops with us and negoiated great prices for all of our merchandise. I would definitely recommend this one.

Cozumel... I also LOVED This day exursion. We took the 4 x 4 Jeep tour and first we did snorkel for 45 minutes. But let me say I was SCARED to death because the last time we snorkeled I got panicked. This time they showed us exactly what to do and got us outfitted. They swam RIGHT BESIDE us and took out food for the fish so we could see so many wonderful things. Some chose not to do this and just sat in the sun on the side of the beach while the rest snorkeled. We then proceeded to drive to the back of the island which was outstandling beautiful to a private beach with a great mexican buffet. AFter leaving there we drove the rest of the way around island (following our guide) to a Mayan ruin and then back to the ship. It was a wonderful day of seeing many different things and the private island looked like th epictures you see of Hawaii. We still had time to shop though.

Archived