Journey Bermuda $$$ Down Again

richsea

So whatever happened with your $$ for your cruise? Did your TA call for you and did you get a refund? $1000 is a lot of difference in price! Please let me know the end of this story!

Kim

Hi KAWS! Yes, my TA arranged everything for us. She stated that when she called to make the changes Celebrity didn't even know that the rates were reduced :confused:. Yeah ok!

Anyway, our fare was reduced 900 dollars and we upgraded from category 06 oceanview to category 2a with our very first veranda! We are 2 happy campers! :D

Happy cruising every one!

Oh! How sweet is that?! Well done. Another happy camper thanks to Cruise Critic! I'm so happy your story ended the way it did. Happy cruising!!

Kim

We were X fans (6 cruises) until we were disappointed (food and entertainment declined) with a cruise on the Connie. We tried Oceania and loved it. Standard balcony cabins were approx same size as cat b cabins on the Millinium class . We're giving X another try on the Journey to SO america hoping that what we heard is true ie trying to copy the O approach for its smaller ships. I also hope the price will drop for this cruise as it is almost as much as O.

We are on the same cruise (Jan 10, 2008) :) . Since we booked it in January, the price of our veranda room has gone UP $200/person. I'm not sure if it's the higher fuel prices or if they underestimated their costs/profit.

we're actually on the 2/27/08 SA cruise. I've received notices that the Nov And early Dec 07 cruise prices dropped , but no others. I guess that Jan and Feb are more desirable, in season sailings and probably have more cabin deposits.

Archived