Free beverages?

Smartcookie

Thank you, so it seems that ice tea is the only cold beverage offered throughout the day. I don't drink soda, but was hoping they at least had lemonade. Oh well, I guess I'll pack some of my own.

You can pretty much make your own lemonade if you wish. You can order water with lemon and just add sugar. Just a thought.

I really wish they had something else besides Iced tea. Do you know if they have decaf ice tea? I cannot tolerate caffeine and my 6 year old certainly doesn't need caffeine... he's active enough :eek: . On X they offer punch and lemonade free all day, which I would water down for my son. Does Princess offer juice? What do they have for kids to drink on Princess during the day???

Thanks.

I really wish they had something else besides Iced tea. Do you know if they have decaf ice tea? I cannot tolerate caffeine and my 6 year old certainly doesn't need caffeine... he's active enough :eek: . On X they offer punch and lemonade free all day, which I would water down for my son. Does Princess offer juice? What do they have for kids to drink on Princess during the day???

Thanks.

As already said, you can ask for milk at the buffet or in the dining room during meals. There are no sweet drinks like lemonade or fruit punch available. You might think about getting some of those single servings of crystal light to take along.

Archived