need accessory advice

CruisinCrow

I just bought this dress and need help choosing shoes and accessories. I plan to wear it on a non-formal night to a specialty restaurant (I'll be on the Norwegian Jewel). I had to have at least one red dress! :)

Can I wear black strappy sandals or do I need to wear another color, like silver? Since it won't be for formal night, I didn't want to get overly dressy. What about earrings?

red_dress.jpg.af9ab2d7c86dec25d87f0eceb4850d6e.jpg

i have a dress VERY similar to this one and i wear black accessories with it whenever i wear it. I wear black high pumps and usually wear my pearl jewelry. You can have a black pashima to match the shoes...

i personally think gold goes better with red than silver but it depends what look your after.

It might be easier and less stressful to stick with black!

I would go with black strappy sandals/heels for sure! As far as jewelry...depending on how conservative you are I would go with either pearl earrings and necklace or a huge, pretty pair of chandelier earrings with no necklace. I would go the chandelier earring route. I love big earrings and if you wore your hair back you'd be striking! I think silver shoes would force you into getting jewelry of the same color and that might be too formal for a "regular" night!! VERY PRETTY DRESS...by the way!!

Thanks Mueller!

I think I will go the chandelier earrings/no necklace route. Pearls feel too old on me. I tried on the dress for my husband and we both agreed that my black shoes were better. The silver shoes look too dressy.

I love the neckline and the knotted front.

Archived