Airlines: Slightly Off Topic

bidro

Thanks Pea! I feel better knowing someone from the board has flown them and it sounds like we ought to be okay. Noticed you could upgrade later but since the Plus seats are so limited decided to not wait and take the chance. Do you remember wherebouts in the airport they were? Does sound as if in-side checkin is the way to go. Since we will be coming from the Crystal City Holiday in shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks Pea! I feel better knowing someone from the board has flown them and it sounds like we ought to be okay. Noticed you could upgrade later but since the Plus seats are so limited decided to not wait and take the chance. Do you remember wherebouts in the airport they were? Does sound as if in-side checkin is the way to go. Since we will be coming from the Crystal City Holiday in shouldn't be a problem.
I believe Spirit Air is in an offshoot of Terminal A. When arriving at the airport, from the right it should be the very first terminal you see (with Northwest, Midwest, ATA and AirTran. Here is a site with a drawing of the Terminals at DCA: Terminals at DCA

PS...it's really nice because the baggage claim it right there before you walk out the door.

Skyguide must be one of the perks of AMEX platinum. I get it, too, and consider it very handy "just in case". It even has a listing of all the arriving flights at Maho beach in St. Maarten, for that great photo op.
Spongerob, could you please tell me what flights are in and out of St Martin on Fri. Oct 8th? I'll bet you don't have dates out that far yet but would love to know for Maho.

Archived