scuba with eden rock?

buzecruze

I had not dove with them. But right in front of them is a good shore diving spot. When I was there (port stop) they were closed. A few steps up there is an ABanks stand that rents out scuba gear. I rented from them and did a really good shore dive there. I had to wait until another diver showed up (Abanks would not rent to me unless I had a buddy), and we had a good 60min shallow dive. Saw nurse shark, some hard corals and did some swim throughs, and a bunch of tarpoons.

I did my morning 2-tank boat dive with Neptune Divers before the afternoon shore dive at Eden Rock.

I'm stating the obvious to some & sorry 'bout that...this may be news to others....

If you take a boat dive from Eden Rock Dive Shop they are just about OBLIGATED to take you to someplace other than EDEN ROCK reef. Since you can dive Eden Rock as a shore dive from their entry, the boat would be moot. Just like Sunset House not taking a boat trip to Sunset Reef ... almost 20 yards from the pier....

Sorry if I state the obvious.....

Archived