Juneau Alaska Capt Larry or Harv & Marv

We are undecided as to who to go whale watching with in Juneau.

Can some one who has gone with these fellows give us some feedback to help us decide.

Captain Larry has a boat which holds up to 49 people, and Harv& Marv take 6 people, of course their boat is smaller.

We are thinking that a smaller boat affords us better picture taking. BUT my fear is that I will get sea sick.

Any recent travels out there that can tell us about their trip?

Thank you.

We are undecided as to who to go whale watching with in Juneau.

Can some one who has gone with these fellows give us some feedback to help us decide.

Captain Larry has a boat which holds up to 49 people, and Harv& Marv take 6 people, of course their boat is smaller.

We are thinking that a smaller boat affords us better picture taking. BUT my fear is that I will get sea sick.

Any recent travels out there that can tell us about their trip?

Thank you.

There has been a lot of discussion on the Alaska board about Cpt. Larry. If you haven't already done so, you might to check there for your answer.

Never heard of Harv and Marv, but we did go with Capt. Larry and he is great! They also co-ordinated our helicopter to a glacier excursion through Caostal and we went from one to the other. Fabulous day! Capt. Larry has a relatively new state of the art boat. Very nice!

Archived