Rooms in Vancouver

cokecolect

We have a full day additional once we end our cruise and was wondering if anyone had good/inexpensive hotels in Vancouver. I had read somewhere that some people used priceline. What has been your experience.

Thanks

Bruce

We are going to Vancouver a day earlier than our cruise. I just booked the Ramada Limited Downtown for $149 Ca. This is a bargain compared to other hotels. We stayed there 2 years ago and found it very convenient, and clean. Can't see spending $300 a night to sleep.

Pat

I asked about dates because if you were going in May, Pan Pacific has a special that can't be beat but it is over May 31 :( Anyone still looking for a hotel room in May needs to look there to see if the dates they need are blocked out. $169 CAN for a non view, $189 CAN for a room with a view!

I tried Priceline for weeks for our post cruise stay in June - I was trying for a 4 star. Started at $75 and went up to $138 and finally got accepted - at Pacific Palisades. I am happy with that for the price, compared to what similar hotel rooms are going for during that time. Priceline room appear to be going much higher than previously reported though and you may need to bid higher than what they say on sites like biddingfortravel, etc. You may also want to check out the Vancouver Tourism site, because we found SOME of their hotel hates were cheaper than booking directly with the hotels (such as Fairmont Waterfront, which is where we booked pre-cruise). Good luck!

http://www.tourismvancouver.com/visitors/

We are cruising in May and need a hotel for 1 night pre-cruise. I checked the Pan Pacific hotel web site and could not find any great rates as you mentioned in your post. Could you please tell me where you found that rate of $189 CAD at the Pan Pacific?

Thanks

http://hotels.travelzoo.com/international-hotels/289723

This site used to have a link to the Pan Pacific site with the special. Now it seems as though you need to call.

Please note the special expires March 30.

I know one week in May is blocked, but I don't remember which one. I think it may be the 18th - 23rd.

B

Archived