Majesty Questions Please Help!

apc0204

Hi Everyone,

We are leaving for the Majesty 4/29 to Bermuda we are in a cat D cabin number 369. Does anyone know if these cabins have a fridge? Also I think these are about 150sq feet right?

Also does anyone have any info on the dining in Bermuda package NCL offers?

Thanks for the help!

Anthony

Hi Everyone,

We are leaving for the Majesty 4/29 to Bermuda we are in a cat D cabin number 369. Does anyone know if these cabins have a fridge? Also I think these are about 150sq feet right?

Also does anyone have any info on the dining in Bermuda package NCL offers?

Thanks for the help!

Anthony

That room is 145 sq. feet and does have a fridge. The dine a shore program lets you purchase a voucher good for several different restaurants in Bermuda. The voucher is for lunch and is good for up to $25. One for each adult passenger. You can upgrade it for dinner. Those vouchers are $10 each. Again one for each adult passenger.Oh the dinner voucher is good for up to $50.

Susan

Thank you Susan! Can anyone out there recommend some restaurants in Bermuda as well? Thanks!

When we use our voucher for lunch we usually go to Hog Penny Pub. When we have upgraded to dinner we have gone to the Carriage House. Hog Penny is in Hamilton and Carriage House is right in St George.

We've used our lunch voucher at the Carriage House (very good conch fritters) and at the Frog and Onion out at King's Wharf (typical pub grub).

The White Horse in St. George has decent pub grub as well and the added advantage of being right on the harbor.

Hi, can you buy more than one meals worth of vouchers?

No it is one voucher per adult passenger. At the Carriage House you can pick any thing off the menu. Some places do have a menu that is just for NCL vouchers. The Hog Penny has a limited menu but where else could you get lunch for $5.00??

I am confused...

So you are allowed one lunch or dinner? Or one lunch and dinner while in Bermuda?

Thanks!

One voucher. This can be used for lunch or upgraded to dinner. If you decide not to use them you need to turn them in at the reception desk or you will be charged on your on board account $5 for each voucher. It amazes me why any one would not use them. It is such a good deal.

Just to clarify: the voucher for lunch is $5 and the one for dinner is $10; one per person; you can turn it back in to the ship and avoid the $5 charge but, as someone said above, I can't imagine why you'd do it unless you're too sick to leave the ship.

Hello! I see that you will be sailing on the Majesty on 4/29....have you checked out the roll call for that sailing? :)

I'm glad to see more people with this sail date.:D

We were begining to wonder......:rolleyes:

Mrs. NYROADKING

Archived