Still No Answer On Hump Questions?

:confused: The Hump Cabins Are The Rooms That Stick Out On The Sides/middle Of The Ship right, I Have Heard They Are Bigger And Better Than Rest. But Then I Have Also Heard If You Did Not Get The Center Hump Room They Were Not Better. I Am Also Waiting For Someone To Tell Me The Answer And Can Never Seem To Get The Answer I Want. If I have 9612 and 9614 not in center of hump , on the mariner of the seas does this mean balcony, rooms are bigger, smaller, odd size or what? Please someone answer.

Since your cabins are located on the curve of the ship your Balconies will be a bit deeper then most. We are not talking about feet deeper, but inches deeper. The real benefit of your HUMP balconies is that you will be able to see the front of the ship without having to lean over your balcony.

I hope this helps you....

Just take a look at the deck plans for the ship you are on. I have put a link on for Brilliance of the Seas Deck Nine.

You can see the hump cabins Port and Starbord...and the difference between them and other cabins. Hope this helps...

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=09&shipCode=BR&shipProfile=1065&sailDate=1070406&hasNavigation=false

You are asking about cabin 9612 at 206 sq feet with a 42 sq ft. balcony which is a D1 category cabin. And, cabin 9614 a 299 sq ft. with a 65 sq. ft. balcony. which is a Junior Suite, so of course has a larger than normal balcony. The larger cabin is considered one of the 4 middle of the hump cabins if you look at the deck plan. ;) If you drop down to Deck 8, the cabins are probably an E1 category with a regular size balcony.

Hi, We love the hump cabins for these reasons

I am only describing the "Middle of the Hump cabins" from my own experience.

They are the only ones I have stayed in. ;)

1. Location, convenience to the stairs and elevators. No noise

2. The view.

3. You can see clear to the front and back of the ship.

4. You can see straight down to the water.

5. Total privacy on your balcony because you stick out further from

the ship than the other cabins.

6. The balconies on the middle of the hump cabins are not usually larger. Only the

cabins on the ends of the humps usually have the bigger balconies because they are set back more.

humps are the best--you can fit a full size recliner on the balcony & they are midships convenient to everything... on Deck 7 on Jewel we could hear the art auction in the Centrum but not that bad...--only downside is some of them line up with where they keep the service cart..

:confused: The Hump Cabins Are The Rooms That Stick Out On The Sides/middle Of The Ship right, I Have Heard They Are Bigger And Better Than Rest. But Then I Have Also Heard If You Did Not Get The Center Hump Room They Were Not Better. I Am Also Waiting For Someone To Tell Me The Answer And Can Never Seem To Get The Answer I Want. If I have 9612 and 9614 not in center of hump , on the mariner of the seas does this mean balcony, rooms are bigger, smaller, odd size or what? Please someone answer.

LSaunder, I can understand your desire to have your questions answered. I think that Alexis has done a marvelous job with that. But please take your "caps lock" button OFF. The board has software that combats the ALL CAPS function by making it look like your post. It would be courteous to remove your Caps Lock.

Thank you.

I now return you to your previously scheduled hump discussion.

:)

Archived