Formal Wear in the Supper Club?

curiousl8y

By Dockers do you mean the ones that look more like slacks? If so, then yes. I finally weaned my DH out of the Dockers and into slacks or a suit for all our evening meals. He looks very nice! :D

I have a question. On the non-formal nights in the supper club would it be ok for hubby to wear a nice pair of dockers and a nice collard shirt and for me to wear a nice pants suit?

Thats what I wear, a nice polo short and black slacks and black dress shoes.

By Dockers do you mean the ones that look more like slacks? If so, then yes. I finally weaned my DH out of the Dockers and into slacks or a suit for all our evening meals. He looks very nice! :D

Dockers are the ones that look like slacks.. Cargos are the ones with pockets on the side.. Matt lives in cargos but he did wear his dress pants to the supper club;)

Elegant Casual

This "elegant" level for men and women still includes the jacket. A blazer or sport coat for men is worn with a shirt (with or without a tie) or a sweater, and dress pants of wool, linen, silk, or blends. The suit, matched or unmatched, or pantsuit for women is worn with a sweater, blouse, knit top, or silk T. The message this level of clothing delivers is that the wearer is professional, organized and shows attention to detail.

I have a question. On the non-formal nights in the supper club would it be ok for hubby to wear a nice pair of dockers and a nice collard shirt and for me to wear a nice pants suit?

That's what I wore (the first part) :p

You seem very conflicted. :confused:

Yeah they look like slacks....they have them in black, grey, blue, tan, etc. and he would wear it with a nice collard shirt.

Dockers are the ones that look like slacks.. Cargos are the ones with pockets on the side.. Matt lives in cargos but he did wear his dress pants to the supper club;)

Thanks Kelly. I was remember the "old" days when his pants, not sure if they were Dockers brand, were the cargo type. At his age though, I figured it was time he wore slacks. :D

Thanks Kelly. I was remember the "old" days when his pants, not sure if they were Dockers brand, were the cargo type. At his age though, I figured it was time he wore slacks. :D

LOL Deb np.. you will see what I mean about cargos.. when you see Matt in Oct:rolleyes: :p

They are COMPLETELY WRONG. We've been to the supper club on all of the Conquest class ships built so far (except Freedom - this summer). I have never seen anyone in formal wear. Some prefer to dress up slightly, some stay "casual elegant", and I've even seen few slobs.

BnB

Conquest Capers say "Formal dress & jackets are required for this evening!" on formal night in the supper club.

Hmmm...

Garyrox nicely posted Glory Capers...and yes it says " Smart Elegant "

for Emerald Room

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2807109980100800227duPgMS

I guess if we call Carnival we will get a different answer from everyone

LOL

Curious...what did the "older" capers say about the supper club dress? when/how did Carnival change the wording...and why ?

Hmmm...

for Emerald Room

LOL

Curious...what did the "older" capers say about the supper club dress? when/how did Carnival change the wording...and why ?

That is a regular night not a formal night. The other Dining rooms say Casual. In fact those look like embarkation day capers. ;)

Hmmm...

for Emerald Room

LOL

It seems to differ from ship to ship.. so as I mentioned earlier check your capers the day you wish to dine in the supper club....

Ouch...my bad

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/558101625OwfciA?start=0

maybe the other nights are not posted here?

Looks like they didn't copy the back side of the activities tab (except for the first night), which has the dining schedule on it, which shows what the attire is for each meal...or did I just miss it??? LOL

Archived