Jewel Seaview Cafe Menu

The Seaview Cafe menu on Jewel includes such things as hot dogs, hamburgers, fish and chips, Reuben and Cuban sandwiches, nachos, chicken tenders, onion rings and fries etc. There are tables just outside the Cafe and I suspect you could take your food just forward of that and eat it in the kids pool area. :) For a special treat try the crepes that they make in the Solarium.:)

Depends on what you like. The Windjammer has more variety and you serve yourself, so you can be in & out quickly. The Seaview has made to order food (sort of - they didn't ask DH how he wanted his burger and it came out well done), a more limited menu. The only way to find out which is better is to try them both!

We thought the food was okay. Tried the fish and chips and the fish was really "fish sticks"...not at all what I expected. We ate there a few times on our B2B on the Jewel and tried a number of different selections. I would say if you're going to want more of a dinner I would prefer the windjammer.

Make sure you check what times the Seaview is open .... their hours are quite unusual.

We really enjoyed going to Seaview Cafe, especially late at night after drinking at Vortex. The burgers were tasty and the chips and salsa were great. 6 of us walked in one night after they had "closed" and they still made us burgers, made us 3 plates of chips and salsa, and gave us the leftover chicken fingers and wings. The service was AMAZING!! Seaview Cafe staff ROCKS!!!

Archived