2007-2008 Drydock Schedule

Aardvark

Does anyone know what Carnival ships will be entering drydock over the next year, or where I could find this information? I am planning our '08 cruise, and I want to make the best decision possible.

Thanks!

Miracle - next week in preparation for cruising out of New York this summer

Legend - Jan 6 - 19, 2008

Liberty - Feb 24 - Mar 8, 2008

(Possibly) Victory, Oct 21 - Nov 3, 2007 - no cruises listed on Carnival site for this time period for Victory

Seems like you would be the one to ask. Judging from your siggy it looks like you live on a ship. :p :D I sure wish I could cruise that often.

That makes two of us. Him and Zone should compare notes..... How do they do it is what I want to know!! My heros!! I want to be just like them.:D

It is a very impressive list indeed.

But I bet its a advantage of living in Fl. I just starting to do it myself, There are a lot of 3 and 4 day cruises sailing from Florida. You can have a nice weekend cruise and if you plan right you don't even have to miss work, It not to expensive and why not do a quicky cruise every now and then. Does it replace a 7 day cruise? No. But its better than a weekend camping. And a lot cheaper than a weekend at Disney

I love the list and working hard to catch you.

That makes two of us. Him and Zone should compare notes..... How do they do it is what I want to know!! My heros!! I want to be just like them.:D

Hey kathy I know ZONE & will be on his birthday cruise may 17th with the fools! :)

Archived