What are "hump" cabins?

Sorry for the dumb question, but I cannot for the life of me figure out where/what are the "hump" cabins - also is this in relationship to "aft"?

This is my second cruise, but I never was aware of these adjectives. I mostly try to go low and to the middle to avoid the motion.

Thanks!

Michelle

Now I see it. We are in cabin 7334, so we are just behind the hump. We could have had a cabin in the hump, closer to the front; however, it was right across from the elevators and I was not sure how noisy that would be.

Thanks for your help! :)

Now I see it. We are in cabin 7334, so we are just behind the hump. We could have had a cabin in the hump, closer to the front; however, it was right across from the elevators and I was not sure how noisy that would be.

Thanks for your help! :)

The rooms are in a separate little hallway so no noise from the elevators

So would it be better to have a cabin on the hump instead of just at the back of the hump? We currently have cabin 7334 on Adventure OTS.

Maybe my question should be, is this a "bad" cabin and should I try to change it?

Its been five years since my first cruise (and this is my second) so its going to be great just to be on the ship. However, I want to get the most out of it that I can!

So would it be better to have a cabin on the hump instead of just at the back of the hump? We currently have cabin 7334 on Adventure OTS.

Maybe my question should be, is this a "bad" cabin and should I try to change it?

Its been five years since my first cruise (and this is my second) so its going to be great just to be on the ship. However, I want to get the most out of it that I can!

We had hump cabin 9618 on the AOS. You have a seperate hallway. No noise from elevators. But convenient to stairs and elevators. Loved the big balacony.

Archived