Almost a nightmare

Just a word to the wise, when booking any excursions, make sure to check your reservation the next business day to see if everything is still there. Last weekend, we booked a shore excursion and I went on my reservation online that Monday only to see that my entire reservation was gone! :eek: I called my TA and she said she had received a mysterious cancellation notice from RC. RC told her that their system had in fact cancelled our reservation because they didn't see that our deposit was paid, even though in fact we have paid in full!!! An agent from RC called me directly and profusely apologized, saying that they would be getting us some onboard credits before we even leave. Thankfully, they were able to get us the upgraded cabins that our TA (or was it the upgrade fairy???) had so wonderfully gotten for us with our balcony room guarantee. So a word of warning, check on the next business day after you book any excursions to make sure everything is still there.

Thanks for the info. I haven't gone on my first RCCL yet. I do know by talking with four different agents that they have issues with MY Cruises on-line. I didn't have the problems with Celecrity and the RCCL agents told me it is just thier software and it is being worked on.

Archived