Is Mercury going in drydock this week?

Marie50

So I guess that you cannot use the old diagrams from the old brochure since they are changing stuff............anyone know...........or is the diagram shown on the booking area of their website the new changes?

There won't be any major configurations. The biggest change will be adding balconies to some of the aft cabins. The rest is cosmetic: new bedding, sinks, carpet, recovering chairs/sofas, etc. and general deep cleaning and polishing. There is a link on CC to the official report. I'll try to dig it up for you.

Thanks, ship cafe. I did find the official list which I gave to my fellow cruisers on our roll call thread. The thread is still on the first page (3rd from the bottom) of the Mercury roll calls--Jan. 29th 2007 Mexican Riviera. Look on p 32 for my name. The post # is 628. I typed it out almost word for word from the list given to us by the Future Cruise Sales staffperson, Natalie. I don't know how different the shop area will look.

Archived