Imagination!

Stop That!

[quote name='KoranSarahBrat']has anyone ever done the dolphin swim in calica?? i saw it and im really excited about it. whats the cost? what all do you do? etc? thanks!! can you tell im a first time cruiser!!! im sooo nosey!! :p[/quote]

It was awesome! We booked Xcaret on the ship and then took the tour over, it was 55 per person. We did the 30 minute swim (89) because the 1 hr will be sold out when you get there. You have to go and book the swim IMMEDIATELY when you get to the park if you still would like to do the 30 minute one. It was really awesome though.

If you want to book the one hour then you have to book it andvance at [URL="http://www.xcaret.com"]www.xcaret.com[/URL].

The water was COLD, 61 degrees in the Mayan river- included in Xcaret and the underwater river snorkeling is great too - that is all included:D

Loved it, cant wait for the new itinerary! Of course it was my first one so I cannot compare to other ships but I will definately cruise this one again. It was sad leaving and I came home with post-cruise depression! Ship was clean, staff was great. We were in oceanview, very roomy and comfortable and there were 3 of us in it. Cannot say enough good about our cruise!:D

[quote name='Nurse Betty']I was looking into booking this ship in September. I have two questions though. Does this ship have sushi everyday?? Also I know the ship will be going into dry dock this fall. Does the ship now have the really nice carnival bedding that you can purchase?? I couldn't image not having the awesome carnival down comforter :)
Thanks, Jessica[/quote]

Yes the bedding is there. The ship is well maintained. The only two major things the IMAGINATION differs from other ships are a deli and the room key is not your S S card.

[quote name='Las Vegas Non Rev']Yes the bedding is there. The ship is well maintained. The only two major things the IMAGINATION differs from other ships are a deli and the room key is not your S S card.[/quote]

Really your SS card is not your room key? I wonder if they will change that while it's dry docking. Does anyone know what changes will be made?

[quote name='7SEASSISTER']It was awesome! We booked Xcaret on the ship and then took the tour over, it was 55 per person. We did the 30 minute swim (89) because the 1 hr will be sold out when you get there. You have to go and book the swim IMMEDIATELY when you get to the park if you still would like to do the 30 minute one. It was really awesome though.

If you want to book the one hour then you have to book it andvance at [URL="http://www.xcaret.com"]www.xcaret.com[/URL].

The water was COLD, 61 degrees in the Mayan river- included in Xcaret and the underwater river snorkeling is great too - that is all included:D[/quote]

Sounds awesome!! I can't wait!! But another question I have looked at the site and must we find our own transportation there and back to the ship?

I feel as though I am flooding these boards!! Sorry :o But my mother and a few friends are going on this cruise and its also for my 21st. I have one friend who will not be 21 at the time...how left out is she going to be?? (with the exception of her being able to drink in Mexico) My mother has told me she thinks that she will be alright. I guess I'm being the typical daughter and need advice from others! Thanks again to all!

Archived