on Radience! Corner afts and Humps!

jstpshe

These afts and humps are on hold for me for Alaska sailings!

As soon as AI figure out which ones I want then I'll let the rest go.

Actually made down payments on all of them yesterday but don't need all of them.

Yes, my birthday wish came true and on my birthday (April12)!

How fast is that for wishes coming true.

I do have a small problem though, I have on the Radience 1600(corner aft GS), 1100(corner aft JS), 9256 and all the the middle humps available for the sailings I'm going on and now I can't decide which ones to take.

GS 1600 is almost $1,000 more than JS 1100 and JS 1100 is almost $1,000 more than the D1 9256 and the humps. So we're talkin $2,000 to $1,000 extra depending if I get a GS or JS.

I need 2 cabins on both sailings, someone Help!

Honestly which ones would you choose, I understand with GS you get extra goodies and little bigger than JS, but look at the extra I'm paying to get those goodies and everyone loves 9256 as well as the humps too.

So I guess I do have another extended birthday wish for anyone to help with and that is for you to honestly tell me which 2 would you choose for each sailing?

I was also curious as to how noisy it is above the 1100 and 1600 afts because of the Windjammer being right above these rooms?

I want one good cabin for DH and I and give my DD and her fiance a cheaper one which since I'm paying for theirs too they can't complain!

Can you help me decide please so I can cancel the rest of these cabins?

Thanks, CJ :) :)

CJ - I would also post this question on the RCI board. And a belated Happy Birthday to you!

I have been on a sister ship to Radiance (Jewel), but we stayed in an inside cabin. My in-laws had a D-1 cabin and they really liked it. Only you can decide if you'd rather spend the extra $1000-$2000 on the cabin, on port excursions, or on the land trip before.

Thanks!

I have already posted several places but not there yet so I'll go do that?

Yell that would be a good bit of money for excursions/land trip.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

CJ :) :)

I booked the least expensive inside cabin for our Princess cruise, then later upgraded to an obstructed ocean-view cabin when prices fell in December. Many people really enjoy their balcony cabins. The question is - will you get $1000 more enjoyment from a junior suite? How about $2000 more enjoyment from a grand suite? Since our cruise for 2 people was just under $2000 - you could bring my hubby and me along instead of getting the pricier cabin! :D

it was FANTASTIC!!!!

We had booked a D1 and as a surprise for hubby for our wedding anniversary I upgraded to 1556. It was a LOT of money, especially as I decided to do this so late and had to be waitlisted to get ANY GS and it just happened to be 1556 that was released. Would I do it again ... without a shadow of a doubt! It was the most amazing location, just across the hallway from the Concierge Lounge which I ADORED (Willie the concierge was fantastic!). I went there every evening and it was perfect when hubby wanted a snooze as it was a great place to meet people..... oh and by the way, they don't advertise or display it, but you can have champagne in the lounge instead of 'regular' drinks and it's nice champagne too.:D :D . It was also RIGHT across the hallway from the elevators which was a big plus. The only downside was some of the drawers were a bit loose and clattered the first night when we were in open waters but a little bit of Duct tape sorted that out for us... oh and another MAJOR minus ..... once you have a suite it's almost impossible to go back!!!! ... we're on Celebrity this summer to Alaska but only in a CC balcony, don't know how I'll cope with less room but at least I'll have concierge.

Archived