Ships with ball pits???

Gocruzin

I believe all of the Princess ships I have been on had ball pits, but I do not believe any of the other ships we sailed did. If you do not like the ball pit you can just tell the staff you don't want your child going in there.

I know that Millenium and Constellation have ballpits and climbing frames both indoor and out- with slides. I love the program on Celebrity and it is my favorite line. Just got back from RCL and it was fine but nothing special. Will stick with Celebrity from here on out.

I was on Sapphire Princess and they did not have a ball pit.

Disney doesn't have a ballpit either.

Actually, it is ironic that a germaphobe like me would want a ball pit. But my son loved the FunFactory on the Celebrity Mercury and that was one of the main reasons why. When we went on the Carnival Spririt he didn't want to go into the kids club and he wasn't very intereseted in it except for the play tunnel they had that they would throw balls into.

I was really disappointed in the RCL Adventure Ocean. The Explorers area didn't have a climbing frame or play area- even outside. They had the water slide for only two hours a day (except for sea days- they had four hours) and they were always late opening it. The youth staff encouraged the kids to stay up until 1AM with bribes of keychains. This is the first time I didn't tip the youth staff. He had fun but is now sick with Norovirus. This is the first time he has come down with it and it is his 12th cruise.

Archived