12:37 pm flight after debarkation?

sea-escape

I hope someone can give me some advice. I'm booking our own air RT from NY to Seattle. I'm not sure exactly how far the pier is from the airport, but we will have a shuttle pick us up. Does this seem like enough time? I know that the cruiseship can get you off the ship earlier if you have an early flight.

I guess I should also find out how many ships are in port that day. Does anyone have that link?

I just don't want to screw this up.

Thanks,

Liz

You should be fine. When you are ont he cruise, Princess asks if you have an early flight to let them know and you will get earlier disembarkation.

The usually post in the Patters and via multiple announcements if your flight is before xx:xx to let the desk know - make sure you have a copy of your flight info on paper with you.

I would take a cab.. several in our group in '05 made reservations with shuttle (can't for the life remember which one...) and when I emailed them from ship to confirm they had us down for an hour later than confirmed.. I cancelled and we took cab and were at airport within 1/2 of debarking... (no traffic early Sat. a.m.). The shuttle company was there when we got off waiting for people BUT had I not emailed them we would have been stuck..

Thanks, Willysgrandma-I thought we would be fine. I'll buy insurance too, just in case something goes wrong.

Liz

You can check the thread on the first page about travel insurance. It might or might not cover missing your flight after the cruise. Read the fine print. My guess is that it would probably depend on the reason for missing the plane.

Archived