Shore Ex.-Eastern Carib. Islander/Voyager

sealegirl

I apologize in advance for how much I'm asking, but... I'm going on my first cruise in Jan, and I want to know what Princess Shore Excursions are wonderful for my cruise. I want to know what you all have done in these places (Princess excursions only, please) and what you've loved/hated, etc.

I'm looking for:

Antigua

Barbados

St. Kitts

St. Lucia

St. Thomas

Thanks in advance!!

Another St. Thomas idea is the Ondeck Sailboat racing. Wonderful crew, lots of fun, very exciting. You don't need to be experienced, they teach you.

But, the snorkel Nymue pointed out was featured in the onboard cruise video, and I have to say it looked great!

Another one people like a lot is Trunk Bay, which is a catamaran ride/beach and snorkel at a national park underwater trail. Our friends had a great time there!

I'd say do water or beach related stuff in Antigua. The beaches are absolutely gorgeous! And the island itself is not as lush as St. Lucia, so I'd do your jungle stuff there if you are inclined. Reverse that if you are a desert fan.

St. Lucia has first rate ziplining, a really cool mountain biking excursion (warning, when they say be an experienced mountain biker take them SERIOUSLY), and a great 4WD excursion that is exhilirating.

I haven't been to Barbados, but I hear it's really nice.

I really haven't hated anything, so can't help you there (not sure if that's good planning or I'm easy lol). Have fun!

Archived