B-12 shots/patch?

I have read that B-12 shot helps you lose wieght. The problem is that I live in NY and I can't find a doctor that does it here. However, I have read online that you can order the shots and give them to yourself, and there is also a b12 patch you can buy. Has anyone ever tried the patch, and if anyone has done either of these options, how did it work for you? The shots are alot of money to order, but the patch seems reasonably priced, so the patch might be better for me, but I don't want to waste money. Thanks

Why not just take a b-12 suppliment orally? I take one every morning. Helps with energy and metabolism. I am also a Weight watcher member, I eat right and get activity every day (mostly just walking).

I read that the patch is 80% more effective than taking it orally and the shot is 90% more effective than orally. It is only $25 a month for the patch and I wouldn't have to stick myself with a needle, which is a plus. I try to stick with weight watchers, and I joined a gym, but I want a little boost.

More sensible ways of dieting than this one, and if you can't find a doctor in New York that does it, then that would tell me there may be a reason why they do NOT.

Have you tried just adopting a healthier lifestyle? I am only familar with B12 shots being given to late stage alcoholics with Korsakofff's syndrome which is brain damage caused by drinking.

I have read that B-12 shot helps you lose wieght. The problem is that I live in NY and I can't find a doctor that does it here. However, I have read online that you can order the shots and give them to yourself, and there is also a b12 patch you can buy. Has anyone ever tried the patch, and if anyone has done either of these options, how did it work for you? The shots are alot of money to order, but the patch seems reasonably priced, so the patch might be better for me, but I don't want to waste money. Thanks

To Sugar there is nothing wrong with taking B-12 in my opinion. I just did the Hcg shot with a group here in Florida. I lost 16.5. pounds doing it. If you already have a healthy way of eating doing the shots is not a problem. There are plenty of web sites out there that has good information on Hcg and B-12.

If you want me to give you some of the web sites I have found then email me at Kudos2Fly@Earthlink.net.

Archived