Seattle Limo Company

travelscrapper

Hi there,

I'm a Seattle native and I own my own business, so I'm always back and forth to the airport. I use Pacific Northwest Towncar Service. You can reach them via email at jordan1241@aol.com, or at 206-767-7775.

I'm also absolutely in love with this city, so if you would like some suggestions for fun things to do or see while you're here, please don't hesitate to drop me a line at ach@aliciahaus.com.

Happy Sails!:)

I can tell you someone I wouldn't use, that is A1-Limo. We had arranged something similar to go to the boat. We waited at our hotel till after the arranged time, and when I called, they said that they were having mechanical problems and that I was on my own.

I was able to get a cab to take us to the port, but they had my cell phone number, and my hotel and could have called earlier or helped me arrange other transportation rather than just leaving me hanging like that.

A Limo service that my company uses for our executives is British Motorcoach. They are wonderful. The owner's name is Roy and 9 times out of 10 he'll answer the phone. They have really fun cars too. They are very reliable. Their website is www.bmclimo.com. I'm not sure how much it would cost from the airport to downtown but it's not that far so it probably wouldn't be too bad. I'd give Roy a call and ask. He'd be happy to give you a quote.

Archived