Liberty inaugural - anything special planned?

Hi all. Probably a silly question but I'm pretty bored right now, and this thought just crossed my mind, so I figured that I'd go ahead and post it.

Here goes - Does anyone know if RCCL is planning on doing anything "special" for the inaugural cruise on 5/19? Obviously, as my honeymoon and first ever cruise, it will be special to DH and I no mater what RCCL does (or doesn't!) do, but what can I say, I'm nosey :D

Hi all. Probably a silly question but I'm pretty bored right now, and this thought just crossed my mind, so I figured that I'd go ahead and post it.

Here goes - Does anyone know if RCCL is planning on doing anything "special" for the inaugural cruise on 5/19? Obviously, as my honeymoon and first ever cruise, it will be special to DH and I no mater what RCCL does (or doesn't!) do, but what can I say, I'm nosey :D

If it is anything like the Freedom inaugural, then no. Nothing special on Freedom either.

You're absolutely right Fitz. Our first inaugural was the Voyager, & for that one I was sure they would do something special, but the ship pulled away from the pier as as quietly as any other cruise & not one thing special all week. We were a bit disappointed, but not enough that it dampened our cruise, we still had a blast, of course.:)

I figured as much. I agree, though, that it's a shame.:mad: They have lots of special things going on for the free pre-inaugural events, but they do nothing special for the people who actually paid an arm and a leg to get on the inaugural sailing. I understand that they want to impress TA's, the media, etc. so they'll have nice things to say about the new ship, but don't they realize that a lot of their bookings are also the result of "word of mouth" referrals by their paying customers?:rolleyes:

Anywho, that's just my 2 cents :D

Archived