AOS Hump E1 vs. D3

Hi all. Just wondering if you can tell me which is better on Adventure of the Seas. A hump E1 or a regular old D3. I know the D3's are normally larger, but I thought perhaps the E1 on the hump would have a larger balcony. Does anyone out there have any personal experience with these types of cabins?

Thanks so much :D

Hi all. Just wondering if you can tell me which is better on Adventure of the Seas. A hump E1 or a regular old D3. I know the D3's are normally larger, but I thought perhaps the E1 on the hump would have a larger balcony. Does anyone out there have any personal experience with these types of cabins?

Thanks so much :D

We had an E2 hump on the aft end of the hump and the angle made our cabin just a bit bigger and the balcony was just a tad larger as well. You can't beat Hump locations either as you are close to the stairs and elevators but there is no noise from that area. I'd take the hump and the lower cost for the E cabin and the size difference is not all that much.. Have a great cruise

the size difference for the cabin is about 14 sq ft. We had 8328 end hump and it was great. Plenty of storage and such. I would take the hump it was so easy to get everywhere. Actually the only problem is that it was too easy to get everywhere so we didn't work off the calories as effectiviely. :eek:

Archived