Princess Shore Excursions-St. Kitts

sealegirl

What's the best ShoreEx booked through Princess that you've been on? What can't I miss that I need to start saving $$ for now? Thanks in advance!!

As I've mentioned before the catamaran/snorkel excursion is a blast. http://www.bluewatersafaris.com

Princess calls it the "Nevis Sail Away".

Board a catamaran and sail to the beautiful island of Nevis for a snorkel expedition and beachside BBQ.

What you visit:

Board your catamaran, hoist sail, and cruise to the neighbouring island of Nevis. Drop anchor in a secluded cove for a snorkel expedition. After your snorkel, sail to picturesque Pinney's Beach. Your attentive crew serves complimentary beverages throughout the tour. At the beach the crew prepares a delicious BBQ lunch while you swim or relax in the shade of the palm trees. After lunch your crew sets a course for the leisurely sail back to the ship.

BTW, the BBQ lunch is prepared at Sunshine's Beach Bar. http://www.sunshinenevis.com

• 3 weeks later...

(Quote)"Board your catamaran, hoist sail, and cruise to the neighbouring island of Nevis. Drop anchor in a secluded cove for a snorkel expedition. After your snorkel, sail to picturesque Pinney's Beach. Your attentive crew serves complimentary beverages throughout the tour. At the beach the crew prepares a delicious BBQ lunch while you swim or relax in the shade of the palm trees. After lunch your crew sets a course for the leisurely sail back to the ship."

How deep is the water in the secluded cove? Can you stand? My DH can't swim, but can snorkle if he can walk in the water? We were considering trying this if it is shallow where they drop anchor. We're older, and don't think my livesaving skills are up to par, if the water is deep! :eek: Thanks

(Quote)"Board your catamaran' date=' hoist sail, and cruise to the neighbouring island of Nevis. Drop anchor in a secluded cove for a snorkel expedition. After your snorkel, sail to picturesque Pinney's Beach. Your attentive crew serves complimentary beverages throughout the tour. At the beach the crew prepares a delicious BBQ lunch while you swim or relax in the shade of the palm trees. After lunch your crew sets a course for the leisurely sail back to the ship."

How deep is the water in the secluded cove? Can you stand? My DH can't swim, but can snorkle if he can walk in the water? We were considering trying this if it is shallow where they drop anchor. We're older, and don't think my livesaving skills are up to par, if the water is deep! :eek: Thanks[/quote']

From what I remember you can't touch bottom where they drop anchor. They might have life jackets available.

Thanks for your quick reply! DH can't swim, not one bit! We both would rather know that now before we book, so thanks so much for the quick reply. The other couple that would be going with us, has the same problem, only she doesn't swim. Oh well, we may ferry over to Nevis anyway, heard it's beautiful also! Thanks for the info!

Thanks for your quick reply! DH can't swim' date=' not one bit! We both would rather know that now before we book, so thanks so much for the quick reply. The other couple that would be going with us, has the same problem, only she doesn't swim. Oh well, we may ferry over to Nevis anyway, heard it's beautiful also! Thanks for the info![/quote']

Yes, Nevis is beatiful. http://www.nevisisland.com

If you want to do a tour of the island you should contact Biddy Weekes. He is a reliable, and knowledge tour guide. His e-mail address is bernardweekes@hotmail.com

He can drive you around the island and take you to the Botanical Gardens and then drop you off at Chevy's Beach bar on beautiful Pinney's Beach for a rum punch. http://www.myspace.com/chevys_calypso_bar

Archived