40 oz Marguaritas?

w8ing2cruz

No, this was in Isla Verde. We stayed at the Howard Johnsons and walked maybe three blocks past some of the larger resorts. I think it was near where there is a Charlies Car Rental. BTW - we did go to Senior Frogs too before our ship sailed. Thanks.

It was Loupi's Mexican Restaurant.... You can view my pictures in my signature link and see me with one too! :) :) There are 2 locations in San Juan, but the Isla Verde one is the best. A former pro baseball player owns them.

It was Loupi's Mexican Restaurant.... You can view my pictures in my signature link and see me with one too! :) :) There are 2 locations in San Juan, but the Isla Verde one is the best. A former pro baseball player owns them.

That would be former pitcher Eduardo Figueroa, best known for his days as a NY Yankee who was the first puertorican 20 game winner in the mayors. Lots of memorabilia around the whole place (obviously tending to be related around Ed).

Just a quick correction, but the restaurant's name is Lupi's (without the 'o').

I've gone with my parents (70's, 60's) several times over the past five years and they like it - my mom for the food, my father for the margaritas. I swear I've never seen my dad drink margaritas elsewhere - but he only orders the top-shelf one.

Nice casual place for lunch and dinner. It has a wooden deck outdoor area that wraps around the air-conditioned inside.

Expect a party atmosphere building after 10pm (with bands, etc) made up of a younger crowd (18-25) with a mixture of locals and tourists.

Archived