Anyone back from the Carnival Miracle NY

mjkcj1

Sailing on the Miracle May 11th. 2007. First time sailing with Carnival. Did 3 sailing on RCCL. From what I've read, I'm hoping to have a blast.

I see you are new here. Welcome to CC. :) The Miracle has gotten wonderful reviews. My husband are sailing on her June 4th. I'm sure you will have a fabulous time. Please post a review when you come back.

Happy Sailing! :D

We're sailing on May 11th too! Harvey, if you haven't checked out the roll call, we have one going and we've planned a meet and greet with a lot of others cruising on the same trip. I was hoping for more reviews from the 6 day cruise but that's ok, I can't wait to hear what the people say that are going on the first Caribbean cruise right now!!!

Guest Mary49
Pleased to meet you guys. I just recently started checking message boards. I'm very grateful for the valuable information posted. 14 Days, I can't wait, Peace.

Hi Harvy, if you like party music, you have to go to Frankie and Johnnies.

There's a philippine group of 4 guys called Music Boardwalk and they are awesome. They play 60s, 70s, 80s and I think some 90s. They're extremely talented group and they will not disappoint you. I just got off the Miracle and that was my home there everynight. It's almost like a concert at the Garden. We wouldn't let them off at the end. They play from 9:00pm to 1:00am. There is also a Ticket to Ride show about the beatles and they play a part in it also. I envy you. I planning to go back on the last trip out of New York in October to say goodby to them. I think my family will disown me. Have a great time and let us know how you did. Mary49

Hi Harvy, if you like party music, you have to go to Frankie and Johnnies.

There's a philippine group of 4 guys called Music Boardwalk and they are awesome. They play 60s, 70s, 80s and I think some 90s. They're extremely talented group and they will not disappoint you. I just got off the Miracle and that was my home there everynight. It's almost like a concert at the Garden. We wouldn't let them off at the end. They play from 9:00pm to 1:00am. There is also a Ticket to Ride show about the beatles and they play a part in it also. I envy you. I planning to go back on the last trip out of New York in October to say goodby to them. I think my family will disown me. Have a great time and let us know how you did. Mary49

Yes, but did they get you up and dancing?

Archived