caribbean princess lunch on boarding day

bunnygirl

Answer Man responds: Answer Man is looking at his Patters from his recent Caribbean Princess cruise, and it only mentioned the Horizon Court Buffet. Answer Man realizes this may have changed since he sailed (back in May), so comments from a more recent cruiser may prove enlightening.

I'm looking at the Patter for Caribbean Princess, dated July 31st and it says that lunch is served in the Coral Dining Room Fiesta Deck 6 from Noon to 2:00 pm (in addition to the Horizon Court Buffet fro Noon to 4:00).

Marlin Mike and a number of cruise critics just got home (or are soon arriving back home) after sailing on the CP on the July 31st cruising of the western Caribbean. It was lovely! I'd go again in a heartbeat!

When I get unpacked, I'll check my journal notes and the Patters for the week, if any of you might have a question to ask.

Mrs. Luna Moon.... wasn't that YOU with the BANANA on Island night? Hey, way to go!

Mr Luna Moon.... you were such a great help! Sharing a chair in the shade at Princess Cays, helping a pregnant lady with her bags at disembarkation, and so on.

It was nice meeting all the other Cruise Critics on board! What a nice group of people. I was sure surprised when walking along the promenade on the first night and hearing... Is that poetry lady???

We cruised on July 3rd and the Coral Dining Room was open. There was hardly anyone in the dining room - less than 10 others. It was great. I think I remember someone else telling me that they tried to go around 1:30 pm and they had closed the dining room.

Marlinmike is correct. We were on the CP with Marlinmike and some other wonderful cc folks, and we did eat in the Coral dinning room when we boarded on July 31st; it was terrific. Just remember that lunch service stops in the Coral at 2pm, although it does continue at the Horizon buffet.

Hey Poetrylady! Yes indeed, your eyes did not deceive you; c'est moi miming and wiggling to Aretha Franklyn's "Respect" and eating that yummy banana! HA, what a hoot! :D Mr. Moon wants me to say that it was his pleasure to meet your gang and assist in any way :)

[b]AND, and big [u]THANK YOU[/u] to Cruise Critic for being a great way to connect on its Roll Call to terrific fellow cruisers![/b] We met the most amazing 3 couples here on this board and had a sailaway drink at Morgan's bar when we boarded. From that moment on we were kindred spirits, sharing the most happy vacation of all time. It was kismet.

Mr. Moon and I had the best time with our new friends, and will never forget this vacation on the CP.

Oh, and YES, the food and service were consistantly great (just remember to bring your own coffee pot and ground coffee, which we did; that's the only flaw).

If you have any other CP question, just fire away.

Archived