ROOM P327 EMERALD PRINCESS inquiry

sunsurfnsandsue

Hi

Can anyone who stayed in or near this room please let me know what there opinion of this room is, as my sister and I are booked in this room for Grand Med cruise on 12th May 2008. If it is a bad choice of rooms we may be able to change our booking before its too late. Thanks;)

This ship is so new, its probably unlikely anyone stayed in this cabin. Its a brand new ship as far as I know.

I would think being so new that unless you see some public area right next to you, any cabin would be great and like new.

Good luck. I was watching prices on the Emerald....boy are they high, but it would be fun. I have done the CB and loved that ship.

Thanks for your comment firefly333. I was aware that it is a new ship, but I was hoping that someone on the inaugural cruise might be able to help me out with this one. Thanks though I really appreciate your comment. I am soooo excited as this will be my first cruise, yippee!

Sunsurfnsandsue,

We sailed on the Crown, which is a sister ship of the new Emerald. I am not familiar with your room, but now I realize where it is. You are centrally located to everything aboard and that is a plus. I must say, that on our cruise, if we were any closer to the International Cafe I probably would have gained 20 pounds!!!! You are just around the corner from there and the smell of those great cookies will drive you wild. Enjoy your cruise.

Archived