Leaving in 1 WEEK!!!

Stop That!

Karoake was so much fun on this ship. Defn go to karaoke. They have nice comfortable seating that made us go back each night. And it was just fun seeing people who could sing and of course not sing. Wish my cruise were almost here :(.

We just returned from our first cruise and it was on the Imagination. The best advice I got from here and used it was.....relax and have fun! Seriously, I overpacked, I forgot stuff and all that but I had the time of my life. I didnt care that my hair wasnt "just right", I didnt care about all the minor things that I worried myself sick over beforehand, I just got there and said well here I am and this is great. There is really nothing negative I can say. We had a great room on the Empress deck, everyone was friendly (except for one person who actually was friendly but was bashing other people to us and we laughed our heads off about him). I made more new friends on the ship than I can count! Our shore excursions were in Key West where we just kind of did our own thing, and Calica which we went to Xcaret and loved it. The ship was clean, the food great and the drinks....well they were exceptional :p Overall I would have to say that the staff was what made the trip the best. We tried to do alot of things, it was myself and two girlfriends so we had no kids (or husbands ;) ) with us and were able to stay out late and go to all the late night stuff. I could go on and on but mainly my advice is what I learned here......

RELAX AND HAVE A GREAT TIME. I am envious as I have major post cruise depression going on now and I am in the planning stages of my next girls cruise!!!!!!!:D

We just returned from our first cruise and it was on the Imagination. The best advice I got from here and used it was.....relax and have fun! Seriously, I overpacked, I forgot stuff and all that but I had the time of my life. I didnt care that my hair wasnt "just right", I didnt care about all the minor things that I worried myself sick over beforehand, I just got there and said well here I am and this is great. There is really nothing negative I can say. We had a great room on the Empress deck, everyone was friendly (except for one person who actually was friendly but was bashing other people to us and we laughed our heads off about him). I made more new friends on the ship than I can count! Our shore excursions were in Key West where we just kind of did our own thing, and Calica which we went to Xcaret and loved it. The ship was clean, the food great and the drinks....well they were exceptional :p Overall I would have to say that the staff was what made the trip the best. We tried to do alot of things, it was myself and two girlfriends so we had no kids (or husbands ;) ) with us and were able to stay out late and go to all the late night stuff. I could go on and on but mainly my advice is what I learned here......

RELAX AND HAVE A GREAT TIME. I am envious as I have major post cruise depression going on now and I am in the planning stages of my next girls cruise!!!!!!!:D

Sounds like a similar situation to me. I'm going with one of my best buddies, who's going through a difficult time (recently broke off an engagement). I was going to be the best man in his wedding, so I guess my job now is to make sure he has the best time he can. Which probably means I'm going to help him hook up with someone traveling in a group like yours :)

Archived