caribbean princess eastern dinner schedule

bunnygirl

I am trying to find out the schedule: is it:

sailaway, welcome aboard, italian, Chefs?,caribbean?,gala, landfall trying to get the right scedule trying to book sabatinis and want to make sure it is a night that I don,t like.

Hello bunnygirl,

Perhaps you didn't see this reply to you under menus and patters. I hope this helps:

"No need to worry about French night on the CP. It has been replaced with Caribbean night. I'm pretty sure the order for the Eastern Caribbean is:

Sailaway, Captains Welcome, Italian, Chefs Dinner, Caribbean, Captains Gala and Landfall. Feel free to check out my web site in my signature for photos of my May 1st sailing as well as a the menu from Sabatinis."

Bruce

Hi Bruce! I have a question for you. I had the menus listed as Sailaway, Captain's Welcome, Italian, Caribbean (on the day you're in St. Thomas), Chef's (on the day you're in St. Martin), Captain's, and Landfall. You have the Caribbean and Chef's switched above...???

Great pictures by the way!! Looks like you had a good time!

TinaLee :)

Same question as previous poster - think they switched nights - can someone confirm that Caribbean dinner is on the Wednesday/St. Martin day? (and not Tuesday as indicated in some other posts?)

Thanks!

Thanks TinaLee.

I just checked again.

Here goes:

Sailaway (Saturday)

Captain's Welcome (Sunday - at sea)

Italian (Monday -at sea)

Chef's (Tuesday -St. Thomas)

Caribbean (Wednesday -St. Maarten)

Captain's Gala (Thursday - at sea)

Landfall (Friday -Princess Cays)

Also, on our cruise in May Island Night was celebrated at the Calypso Pool...I understand that now it is held at the Terrace Pool aft.

SoFloDeb, we never saw any escargot on our cruise :( a huge disappointment for me as well.

On our May 22 sailing, we had escargot on Thursday, the second formal night, and french onion soup on Tuesday, Chef's. I don't believe they were offered on the first few sailings, and I don't know if it has changed again for the more recent sailings.

On my sailing, I went to Sabatini's the day I boarded to make a reservation for Caribbean night, which I thought was Tuesday. Sabatini's informed me that it was Wednesday. Going along with their information, booked a reservation there, only to find out that Caribbean night in the dining room was Tuesday, St. Thomas day. Good Luck!

A little insight into meal plans aboard ships may help. My knowledge is based on NCL but the same should apply to Princess. NCL has 23 different dinner menus. The menus for a specific cruise are set by head office and forwarded to the ship before the cruise. If you were to do back to back cruises to the eastern and western Caribbean I would guess that you would not see the same menu twice. That was the situation on a 16-day cruise through the Panama Canal.

The only answer. Ask the Maitre d' when you get on board.

Archived