Jewel Grand Suite...largest cabin?

There will be my husband and me and our 4 year-old son. We want to book a Grand Suite on the Jewel of the Seas. The info about the cabin on the website says they run from 358 sqft to 384 sqft. We are booking very early for our January 2009 cruise. What is the best Grand Suite out there?

Thanks,

Cheryl

You will probably get different answers on this question as everybodies personal preferances.

So I´ll start with mine. I don´t know which one is the biggest. It might be 1600.

I think all of the GS on Jewel are the same size with only 1554 & 1600 varying due to being odd shaped.

I know many prefer the aft (1600) and/or the hump(1554). I´ve stayed in 1552 (twice) & 1554 and visited 1600.

I take a regular one on the side of the ship anytime over the od shaped on the hump or the aft.

In my opinion 1600 has a lot of space wasted because of it´s shape, there´s kind of a hallway at the entrance which seems to be quite nice, however it´s cabin space wasted in my eyes.

1554 is close to the regular shaped ones on the side but seemed to be a bit smaller than the other ones (subjective feeling, didn´t measure it), though one advantage was the balcony door has double sliders which make a huge opening to the balcony.

My personal top GS on the Jewle would be 1552 - regular shaped, regular sized, convenient location right midship, easy access to the CL and all other locatoins on the ship thus quiet.

You can find pics from 1552, 1554 and 1600 on my website.

Archived