Another Beer Smuggling Question!

1112539-s.jpg

800158_sm.jpg

no, no, no. that's what you want her to be. but, alas, your girl is just paper glued to glass, LOL.:D hey, at least she can't argue w/ you, LOL.

Corona in a can..........now that's just wrong:eek:

i agree.

She completes me :D

ROFL.

I'll have you know I drink Milwaukee Best Light. It costs me a whole $11.99 for a 30 pack :eek: Best beer I ever tasted! And you can be sure that noone, NOONE, in my cruise party EVER sneaks one of my beers ;)

I'll have you know I drink Milwaukee Best Light. It costs me a whole $11.99 for a 30 pack :eek: Best beer I ever tasted! And you can be sure that noone, NOONE, in my cruise party EVER sneaks one of my beers ;)

My son drank that and Natty Light in college.

I usually take a case of Labatt's--a good canned beer(IMHO):p

Do ya all remember the beer that had the concentration game on the bottle caps? What was the name of that beer...........

I think Icehouse used to have playing card caps. Each cap had a number and a suit so you could collect a whole "deck" and play poker if you spent all your money on beer and couldn't afford a deck of cards.. But then, if you spent all your money, what's the use of playing poker? I guess you could play concentration..

I think Icehouse used to have playing card caps. Each cap had a number and a suit so you could collect a whole "deck" and play poker if you spent all your money on beer and couldn't afford a deck of cards.. But then, if you spent all your money, what's the use of playing poker? I guess you could play concentration..

Just remembered! It is Lucky Lager:eek: It has little pictures on the caps and you had to figure out what it said. I think we used to pay like 3 or 4 dollars for a 12 pack.....back when I was about twelve lol!

But then it would come back and visit you the next morning:eek:

My son drank that and Natty Light in college.

I usually take a case of Labatt's--a good canned beer(IMHO):p

We've been known to drink a Natty or two... :o A boating weekend requires cheap beer. :D

I imagine Carnival doesn't have Natural Light...

I love how threads I peak at always seem to turn into alot of beer talk. (Granted, that was the subject of this thread, somewhat...;) )

Yummmmmm... all this "Beer" talk is making me mighty thirsty. But back to a beer question, does Carnival sell that "Dutch" beer called Grolsch (with the fancy stopper on top) on board? Thanks!

Yes they do, well at least they did when we were on the Sensation last Dec. in the piano bar.

Where ya from in Wis?

Yes they do, well at least they did when we were on the Sensation last Dec. in the piano bar.

Where ya from in Wis?

i was wonderin' where this thread had gone. thought OP was angry about the beer tasting. all he wanted to know about smuggling. but since that Q has been asked and answered

i add...in response to what else they have...they have that oil can size of Fosters on board too.

i was wonderin' where this thread had gone. thought OP was angry about the beer tasting. all he wanted to know about smuggling. but since that Q has been asked and answered

i add...in response to what else they have...they have that oil can size of Fosters on board too.

Those Fosters cans work great for cooking beer can turkeys!:D

OOps, now I have gone off topic, put the beer in your checked bags, without the turkey!!:eek: :D

isn't against the law to carry turkeys out of the country? :confused::D i think it wld be confiscated for sure.

oh but wait, you're not supposed to carry your own beer on board either! i get it...silly me.

Those Fosters cans work great for cooking beer can turkeys!:D

ok, had to google this one. :eek: Why would one shove a beer can up a turkey's butt?

It's not beer can turkey, it's beer can CHICKEN. So if you were a chicken (or okay, a turkey too) you would have no problem smuggling a can of beer on a ship. Just shove it up your....well....you know where...:eek:

It's not beer can turkey, it's beer can CHICKEN. So if you were a chicken (or okay, a turkey too) you would have no problem smuggling a can of beer on a ship. Just shove it up your....well....you know where...:eek:

Its worth the 4 bucks a can just avoid getting beer on the ship that way :eek:

We refer to it as Beer Butt Chicken too, quite tasty but the beer tastes like crap afterwards

Its worth the 4 bucks a can just avoid getting beer on the ship that way :eek:

We refer to it as Beer Butt Chicken too, quite tasty but the beer tastes like crap afterwards

you people are seriously disturbed. :D :D :D

Archived