BIG Announcement from Celebrity

TWELVEOHONE

Mike, with the amount of criminals in South Florida, Celebrity would have been better of talking to the Gov. of Florida.

But it was a good one.

OK, then. It must be something real imortant. Perhaps Celebrity has a new campaign to launch, with a new Celebrity celebrity spokesperson. I know, Rosie O'Donnell!

I was on Summit in Grand Cayman at a Captain's Club party when our cruise director and senior staff announced that Celebrity had just purchased Princess Cruises (Grand Princess was there too that day) and we all know what happened next!!!! Bidding war and Carnival left the dance with the prize!!!!!

Rich :cool: :cool: :cool:

Okay Mike now I do know you have had to much to drink.

Maybe not Rosie how about "The Donald" better yet they are settling their fight and taking a long "Journey" together

Urrrp.

Why, no! I drank haven't too much!

Urrp.

Seriously, I want to know what the announcement will be!

I tried to fool around on the Celebrity webpage, but I am not having any luck. Mercury in Australia isn't new, is it?

Scholarship?

I don't know.

Well since the Journey is sailing for the first time Saturday and the Journey and Quest are the same class X ships, I'm guessing that it has something to do with a new policy or policies on these 2 ships. Happy Sailing!

Well since the Journey is sailing for the first time Saturday and the Journey and Quest are the same class X ships, I'm guessing that it has something to do with a new policy or policies on these 2 ships. Happy Sailing!

OMG That's It! They are going to increase the amount of wine from two bottles to three that can be taken on board these ships AND they are going to reduce the corkage fee!

I am jumping ship for sure if Celebrity hires her to do ANYTHING.:eek: :eek:

Nothing like adding fuel to CC firebrands.

Rich :cool: :cool:

Aw, c'mon. Who better to portray the class and sophistication that is Celebrity? Just picture it...savor this for a moment...:eek:

Okay Mike keep telling yourself that, and by the way I have this land out in the Pacific ocean I need to sell

Pam, that is PERFECT! I have been looking for some land in the Pacific Ocean to buy! Let's see, so far I have three pennies, one nickel, two dimes, three paperclips, and a lint ball. Is that enough?

I prefer free booze for all pax. What better way to ensure customer satisfaction? :D

I will never be able to sell that land to Mike now he will be sailing all the time with those free drinks! LOL

This has nothing to do woth the thread but the three years you were on the Henry Stimson I was attending Henry Stimson Jr. High School on Long Island!

Intresting factoid, maybe we can use that in Trivia onboard. LOL

I bet few people even know who Henry L. Stimson was :eek:

Rich :cool: :cool:

Archived