Mariner back of hump?

Has anyone had D1 Cabin 7330 on Mariner. That cabin became available. I took it because our current cabin was aft..but not on the stern aft. I was afraid of the motion of the ocean. (I got sea sick in November on the Mariner aft cabin on the stern) I loved it ..but..got sick

Anyway..this cabin is not on the hump..but..the next one behind it. Is it good? Will there be much movement there? What's the balcony like? Thanks for any input. :)

Has anyone had D1 Cabin 7330 on Mariner. That cabin became available. I took it because our current cabin was aft..but not on the stern aft. I was afraid of the motion of the ocean. (I got sea sick in November on the Mariner aft cabin on the stern) I loved it ..but..got sick

Anyway..this cabin is not on the hump..but..the next one behind it. Is it good? Will there be much movement there? What's the balcony like? Thanks for any input. :)

Plug in Mariner 7330 into the search above. I didn't look at the deck plan, but apparently it is an adjoining room. Personally, I would shy away from that unless you have friends next door. :)

We did that unknowingly on our very first cruise (never again) and experienced a lot of noise through the adjoining door... TV, voices, coughing, blowdryer, etc. Maybe something else will still come available, as well. Good luck with whatever you decide!

I was aware that was a adjoining room. But..isn't there a double door there? Isn't it the same as a wall?

The good thing is..our old cabin had a adjoining room as well...so..I don't feel I made a mistake there. At least we're closer to mid ship. That's where we wanted to be. Thanks for the info though. :)

I was aware that was a adjoining room. But..isn't there a double door there? Isn't it the same as a wall?

The good thing is..our old cabin had a adjoining room as well...so..I don't feel I made a mistake there. At least we're closer to mid ship. That's where we wanted to be. Thanks for the info though. :)

Yes, there is a double door. It's just not as effective a sound barrier as an actual wall. Perhaps we had particularly loud neighbors.

You can't beat the location, though! If your other cabin was adjoining also, it's a no brainer, IMO. We're doing our first humps soon, too. Can't wait!

Happy cruising!!:)

I would also be interested in any info on these cabins i am in 6636 almost straight across the ship. Location seems good close to elevators.

Taegan,

Again, I would plug your cabin into the search above. You will find a poster who had that cabin and was very happy with it!! Great location, great balcony, quiet, no obstruction, etc...

Happy Cruising!!:)

Archived