Reasons for a newbie to cruise on the Liberty

I have a friend going on the Liberty in November. The cruise is a gift to the husband from a business associate. The cruise is all inclusive including tips and alcohol! And they'll be in an E-2 cabin although they don't have a cabin assignment yet.

They've never cruised, and my friend is not sure about going but will do so for her husband's sake.

Now I know all the reasons I've become a cruise addict, but help me out here. What would you tell a mid 50s woman sailing for the first time that would make her want to get on the ship tomorrow?

Thanks.

I would tell her about all the activities on board. The excitement of being on the biggest cruise ship in the world. The new friends she'll probably make. Being able to get away and forget life's stresses out at sea. Not having to cook, clean or do laundry the entire trip. How about the ports she'll visit? Those are just a few reasons which come to mind. I'm sure she'll be hooked once she goes on the ship.

Archived