Some Legend Questions

HaliMakai

My family is looking at the Legend out of Tampa for a cruise this fall. I have only cruised on Carnival once before on the Sensation. Are there any balcony rooms that they can open the balcony partition so you can move between the 2 rooms like other cruise ships? I thought someone mentioned laundry - does this boat have a self service laundry room on it? What are the dining options that are included in the cruise? Any suggestions for the best balcony rooms would be helpful too! Thanks

I just got off the legend and it was a great ship and a wonderful vacation.

I think the aft balconies can connect by taking down the partitions, not 100% sure...but we had an extended balcony and loved it.

The dining options are early seating(5:45pm), and late seating(8:15pm).

There is also 24 hour pizza, and 24 hour ice cream.

The port of tampa has been the best port to sail out of for me, and I have been on 5 cruises.

They do have self service laundry that takes quarters, and they also have ironing in the laundry rooms.

I would definitely sail this ship again!!!

Take care and good luck

I'm relatively sure most of the balcony partions open...but be sure to get on the list early, as I was told that only a limited number of partitions will be opened. :) We sailed the Legend two years ago, and she's still my favorite ship. We had cabins 7182 and 7184 which were connecting cabins...extended balcony and had the partition opened. It was wonderful.

Not sure about the laundry tho...we opted to have the $5 a bag deal done towards the end. :)

the legend is our favorite ship. i was sorry it went to tampa! i love the smaller size, 88,000 instead of the 110,000 of the newer ships. it is clean and the food is good, the laundry is 2.00 to wash and 2.00 to dry, bring laundry soap or buy for 1.50, i would just take a little with me, enough for a load or two. the bag deal is 15.00, not 5.00 and us usually the next to the last day so it didn't mean we could really pack less, but it is nice and you don't go home with so many dirty clothes if you use it.

if you are a poker player it has two of the new poker pro tables on it, there are no dealers, all electronic. they play hold 'em tournaments, 25.00 buy in, 10 players, pays 140.00 first, 80.00 second. house gets 30.00. everyone loved the tables, they are really nice. there are cash games too.

(you just have to like URNS!!! ha ha ha)

smile, bonnie

Archived