Hey, Host Andy . . . .

Nutrioso

Just wanted to let you know what a great job I think you are doing with this new AZ thread. It has been a difficult few days with touchy topics and very opinionated posters. Not to mention keeping track of all the new info which pertains to Az and not to X. . . People are confused, aren't they? Anyway, thanks again. PENNY

Hi Nutrioso & Sage !

Thank you for your kind words. I have also recieved many emails thanking me. For those that I have not responded to (and I will respond to all emails), I appreciate all the kind words.

As you can see, I am very excited about Azamara's future. One of the many exciting things we will all be able to say as time moves forward, is that we were here at the beginning of it all. I wish Azamara smooth sailings ahead.

Amen, Andy. Your thoughtful and reasonable comments have been helpful in these sometimes troubled times. I'm not surprised, just thought it should be said outloud :) Look forward to your comments/guidance on both boards in the future, but don't work TOOOO hard.

Great post, Nutrioso! I was so delighted when Andy announced he would be the moderator for this new cruise line. Andy, you're doing a fabulous job!:D

Garry

Hi Everyone !

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for your wonderful comments and emails. I am thrilled that we are off to a great start here. If you need to discuss anything, please feel free to email me. Click on the link below, and I will return your email as soon as possible.

Again, my sincere thanks to everyone for a great start on the Azamara Boards. We cant do it without you !

Archived