cruisetour schedules

pvoris01

we are doing a 5 day land tour before our cruise on vision of the seas and i wanted to know does anyone know the times we are in fairbanks, denali, and talkeetna from past experience? If not does anyone know how i can find out? Also we are going to be at the talkeetna alaskan lodge and want to do the horse drawn wagon ride out of the mckinley princess lodge, are the two hotels close to each other?

No, the Talkeetna Alaska Lodge and the Princess McKinley Lodge are not "close" together, over 40 miles apart. For a ball park- it is a 2 hour+ drive Fairbanks- Denali Park and at least 3+++ hours Denali Park to Talkeetna. Do you have an overnight in Fairbanks?? or 2?? Perhaps if you post your schedule- it can be figured out?

our cruisetour starts on july 26th with 2nights in fairbanks,1 night in denali, and 1 night in talkeetna. I was trying to figure out the times we would arrive and leave each day, because in the rccl book it doesn,t tell you.

What day is your Denali "tour". Hopefully you also have the Tundra Wilderness one included- IF you want to see wildlife? That takes about 6 hours depending what day that is scheduled. Then go with the driving times above to give a rough estimate perhaps??

I am booked on a cruisetour with vision of the seas leaving for cruise portion on 7/10, I don't know when the land starts. I know we are taking the train into talkeetna and denali. The train only comes into town once a day I think it comes into Talkeetna at about 10 am and Denali around 12-1. I'm sure if you contact the Talkeetna visitors center they would be able to tell you what time the train comes into town. I'm sure the same is true with Denali.

Hi

I just got info from my TA on my tour #6. We get into Fairbanks late. The first full day in Fairbanks is 8AM-5:15. The next day you leave Fairbanks for Denali at 8:15AM. I don't know when you leave by motorcoach for Talkeeetna the following day. The last cruisetour day you leave Talkeetna for Anchorage mid morning. At 2PM you head onto Seward. Hope this helps.

Till Vision 7/16/04 Alaska Sailing

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;7;16;21;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000

asfractalgrowth01_e0.gif

Zaandam - 2000

Enchantment - 2002

Archived