Brain fart here! Juice/soda card question

flitter306

One of my girlfriends asked me if she should get a soda card for her upcoming cruise on the Liberty and I'm having a total brain fart!

What (if any) juices are complimentary on the ship? She's a big cranberry and grapefruit juice drinker and since I usually drink the lemonade, I can't remember if those are available. And if they aren't complimentary, is the soda card good for these beverages?

I did a search on the forum, but after reading a ton of posts I can't find the answer.

TIA!!

So if she wants cranberry juice at 3:00PM...?

I personally have never seen cranberry or grapefruit juice at anytime at the drank station.. she may have to bring her own.. or drink the fruit punch.. lemonade..orange juice.. guava.. iced tea they offer

As mentioned I do not know if it is available via room service could be :)

Cranberry Juice is not free at the bars. However, the Soda Card works for juices at the bar. If she buys the card she will be able to get the juice she wants. I am not sure on the availability of Grapefruit Juice.

With the soda card, any juices that are served from the bars are included. Just show your card as you're ordering like you would if you were ordering soda. We never had trouble getting any kind of juice - cranberry, tomato, pineapple, etc. with our soda card.

just off the destiny yesterday.

the ONLY juices available in the mornings are OJ & Guava.

Fruit Punch, Lemonade & Iced Tea are ONLY available after breakfast.

A diabetic friend needed some OJ one night & had to pitch a fit for a glass. FINALLY someone came & helped her get some without having to PAY for it.

Archived