Pride 6/17 Doc dance

johnaricka

Hey ya all. doing the doc dance. Finally came. What am I complainin about? I've got a month till the cruise. Has anyone put their address stickers on the luggage tags that carnival provides? I've got only half million tags to fill out. Whatcha think? Anyone?;)

AN_DANCE.gif

Go to Carnival Site, lower left hand corner "My Documents"

View your doc's and print out as many preprinted luggage tags as you need.

Just have to add name.

Will need access to color printer.

Mike

wouldnt I need special paper so it would be thick rather than flimsy paper? and to think I am a redhead.:D

For the luggage tags, you can take the clear packing tape that you use for packing up boxes, etc, and place it over the luggage tags after you have filled them out to protect them from rain, getting torn, etc. Kinda laminates them for ya. I do this even with the luggage tags you get with paper documents in the mail so the ink will not get smeared if there is a storm, plus, they're a little less likely to tear.:) As for the rest of the pages, get you a little documents folder to put them in and carry with you, that will protect them as well. Congrats on getting your docs, and have a great cruise!:)

Hey ya all. doing the doc dance. Finally came. What am I complainin about? I've got a month till the cruise. Has anyone put their address stickers on the luggage tags that carnival provides? I've got only half million tags to fill out. Whatcha think? Anyone?;)

AN_DANCE.gif

Ciao,

What is Doc dance?

Arrivadercie

Maria

Congrats!! I was doing the doc dance a couple days ago, too! It's so exciting to get that blue folder in the mail! In regards to printing luggage tags off the Carnival site, it looks like they tell you a special way to fold the paper so as to make it thicker/less likely to tear. I like the idea of using clear tape on them, as well, like an earlier poster said.

Congrats again and enjoy your cruise!

Archived