Fantasy

Has anyone traveled on Fantasy in the last couple of months?? Any info on the happenings on the ship, or what excursions are the best??? I will be on it in june 07!!!!! I Cannot wait. It will be my 3rd cruise and my fiance's 1st cruise, we are really psyched!!:D

We were on it in January... any specific questions? I don't do excursions, so I can't help you there... we just generally hit the beaches and bars :p LOL But the Fantasy is a great ship... I love the Fantasy class ships... much of the ship is the same as other ships... great fun late night in the disco!!! Have fun!!

We were on the Fantasy in late April and loved it! This was our first cruise and it couldn't have been better. We did the Chacchoben (sp) ruins in Costa Maya and the ATV beach adventure in Cozumel. Had a blast on both. Everything was wonderful. There were plenty of activities on the ship to participate in if you wanted to. The service was excellent. I can't say anything bad about the trip. If you have any specific questions, I'll be glad to try to answer them. You'll love the Fantasy!

Archived