Chankanaab Park,

jacnapier

While in Cozumel, I highly suggest checking out chankanaab Park. I visited chankanaab park in April 07. You can swim with dolphins, snorkle, swim in the pool or lounge under the huts. One price to do everything except dolphin swim. I think maybe 12.00 to get in for the whole day. A few gift shops also. You can spend all day here great if you have kids, My 8 year old love the dolphin swim. I Highly recommend this 6 year old park. I think they have a website under cozumel park or chankanaab park. Very large park not over crowded at all. I will return in Oct. 07 We like it that well.

Thank you for the review. We will be in Cozumel in about 2 weeks :) and in researching things to do, this park sounded like a good all around place for our family. One question though, I read that they have a restaurant onsite. Can you tell me what was served and a basic price range for the menu items? TIA

I agree jacnapier. I love CHak park! Its so peaceful and beautiful. The snorkeling is great. Watch out for the barracudas! I have seen several every time I have gone. There is very few people there when I have gone. I have been twice and hope to go again when we are there next month.

I remember liking the restaurant. It was reasonably priced. Last time we had the mariachi singers serenade us (I think someone in my group paid them) but it was nice. My fav was the fresh pina coloda I ordered and drank right from the pina shell. We wouldn't have eaten there twice if the prices were too much. I want to say around $10? Although it seems like my friend always gets a cheeseburger and fries for about $7.

SunnyD

Archived